1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

FREE Class this Fri 2/23 w/Neal Desby!

Discussion in 'Classes & Discussion' started by Mike Verta, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Thanks to you and everyone else who asked great questions. I mostly was sitting there mesmerized and trying to imagine how difficult / rewarding / inspiring / challenging being a conductor would be on even a small scale. Doing that for film is even on another level. And Neal is a champ to come in and share his love of music with us. Worth it just for the history lesson!

2. Any chance for having the video of the Neal Desby class? Thank you!

3. Yes, please!! I'm still holding my breath waiting for a video of this session (that I unfortunately missed when it was transmitted live). And my face is beginning to turn blue... :)

4. Yes I missed the live one too, would love to see it.

John Robert Wood likes this.
  5. Is this still coming? ETA?

David Healey likes this.
  6. I dreamed about it last night. It was almost a wet dream.

"What do we want?
    - The free class with Neal Desby!
    - When do we want it?
    - Before Half-Life 3!"