1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

Unleashed, before and after.

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Chris Morphitis, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Hey all, let's start a thread showing our different before and after versions of pieces submitted to Mike's Unleashed event.

It was such a buzz to take part in the event and I was high for days from the excitement of it all. But as much as I like the taking part in it all, making changes and editing pieces after the event is an interesting subject and throws up many challenges.
    Anyway, here goes..

I submitted a piece on last year's Unleashed (Ep.5) marathon, it was called 'Late to Unleashed'.
    Mike's comments were really useful and I have recently tried to make some changes to the piece based on the critique. I would be really interested to know your thoughts on the changes I made.

Here is the timestamped youtube clip of the first version

And the new version (excuse the video images, did this in a rush and just grabbed a random vid taken from out of the back of my car!)
    https://youtu.be/2dAC1uy3m8s