1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Two handed piano

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Alex O'Hagan, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Hey guys! so I'm gonna take Mikes advice and throw my template away for awhile. I am going to concentrate on writing a bunch of short piano pieces that have a simple A and B theme. writing contrasting themes that actually fit has always been my biggest struggle, so I think this will help a lot. here's an adventure type thingy I wrote today, any feedback is welcome!

Larry Hanshaw and John Eldridge like this.
  2. I listened to this a couple times last night and enjoyed it. The real kicker though was that I caught myself randomly humming it again this morning. Infectious Tune Achievement: Unlocked. :)

3. Haha That’s great! Ear worms are the goal! Thanks for the listen john