1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

PURCHASE HISTORY MISSING

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Mike Verta, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Sportsfans -

I've been informed that the process of porting over old orders is a bigger deal than anticipated. It's a migration from WooCommerce to Shopify, in case anyone has any ideas. The Man in Charge says there may be a plug-in option to do it, but nothing's confirmed yet.

So: working on it. Hang tight.

Thanks.

2. Hi!
    I still have the problem; if I enter the new site it says I've no order placed yet but I purchased nearly 30 classes in the past.
    Tried to ask Mike a support but with no luck...
    Anyone has the same issue?
    Thanks

Max Bonsi (Italy)

3. As far as I know the issue still remains

4. Hi Michael and thanks for your reply, I imagined...

5. Besides the purchase history, I can't even log in at mikeverta.com anymore. When I try to go for the password reset, it says, that there is no account with my email.
    There have been a lot of masterclass purchases on that account - so, not quite happy about this.
    Anyone else with this issue and any chance this will get fixed?

6. Hi, the same happened to me; I created a new account with the same exact credentials but IT DOESN'T work.
    I asked several times Mike but no way to solve it, he didn't answer to solve the problem.
    I think it's a bit of a shame, I've always had good words about him and his classes, I've suggested them to everyone but now I start to think about asking a REFUND and probably let other people know about all this situation...

Julian Jage likes this.
  7. You should have all of the emails you were sent from Mike - search your emails for "Your Mike Verta order is now complete" - which will have all the info you need to access the videos from your purchased masterclasses

8. Hi Scott and thanks for your suggestion, the fact is that I've deleted the emails to save space on my email box.
    In any case this could have been a solution BUT not THE SOLUTION.
    Sorry but I paid for over 30 masterclasses and now I've got nothing, no solution, no answer, no nothing.
    Honestly I think it's not correct.

9. Email me at [email protected]. All your purchases are safe and I'll get you new links. Sorry for the headache, but it's completely and totally above my paygrade technically. I do NOT understand why it's such an issue to port old purchases to the new site, but apparently it is.

10. Purchase History Missing: We regret to inform you that your purchase history could not be located in our records. This may be due to various reasons such as technical issues or account discrepancies. Please contact our customer support team for further assistance in retrieving your purchase history. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.