1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

Performance Samples - Caspian

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hur Ozan Cerrahoglu, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Hi there,

This weekend I invested in Performance Samples Caspian and Fluid Shorts because there was a good discount.
    (Not sure if discount continues.)

I was messing around with Battle Brass sounds and saw Caspian reviews and decided to invest in it...
    You really got to check this one out... Alike in Adventure Brass, you get single samples for each instrument sets 6-horns, 3-trumpets and 3-trombones.

In my personal taste they are very very playable and they really filling the mix up...

Fluid shorts is a string library which I couldn't use them very well yet but Caspian one, I recommend it should be kept in the inventory.

Best,