1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

My classicaly structured works (Noteperformer 4 and Sibelius

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Hans Jonathan Hummelgaard, Mar 19, 2024.

1. I'm writing in the old classical style of the 18th century. My artistic goal is Mozart concert style and Beethoven symphonic style.
    I'm mostly interested in realism for a modern orchestra (modern french horn and oboe). So if I do something unrealistically that a real orchestra can't play - usually unrealistic dynamics then I would like you to point it out.
    Please ignore the Sibelius dynamic markings and trust your ears. I hacked the sibelius Dictionary with my own Dynamic markings to make Noteperformer more expressive!! (it sounds bad out of the box...).

If you are interested in getting Noteperformer to sound expressive as this let me know and I might do a tutorial thread on it......