1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

More kick starters?

Discussion in 'Kickstarters' started by Paul Battersby, Sep 6, 2018.

1. In another thread it was asked if links to more kick starter styles were ever created as offered in the video, but in the reply to the original post in that thread, that question was never answered. So, are there free private links to more kick start examples as offered in the video (specifically at 3:04:09 and again just before the end of the video)?

I really like the video. I have lots of notes to review, just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Some feedback for the video, one thing I would like to have seen, after the 3 versions of the initial melody were orchestrated is to see how to compose a B section. I thought some talk on how to kick start the B section would have been interesting.