1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Masterclass bad video quality

Discussion in 'How to Score a Film in 7 Days' started by Tomas Iglesias, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Hi guys

I just purchased this Masterclass. It is my first time trying out Mike Verta's masterclasses. The video is quite bad, it was good when it was just the video cam showing him but when he switched to sharing his PT screen it just seems as it is blinking all the time and makes me really dizzy. It is a shame as I was really enjoying the actual content being shared.

Is it just me? If so, can someone provide another link?

Thanks a lot
    Tomas

2. I've watched that class 3 times and never noticed, but yeah you're right it is pretty bad.

3. Yeah, there are a few classes which suffered - for one reason or another - some horrific technical issue. If they weren't so cheap, I'd probably feel worse. As it is, with this class especially, try to muscle through and you'll find the content is more than worth the headache, I think. If not, let me know and we'll work something out.

David Healey likes this.
  4. Thanks Mike, thats all good mate. Really good content. Do you teach privately?

Thanks
    Tomas

5. I started doing the masterclasses in the first place because I was just getting so many requests and questions there was no way to keep up, my actual work projects usually have me slammed to the wall. But on the positive side, that's where I get the material for the masterclasses. :)