1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Keyboard Overlay?

Discussion in 'SO 80's' started by Evan Arnett, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Hey guys, one of the things I love from these classes is pausing and playing along with Mike's performed examples to really get his points "under my fingers". I was really looking forward to being able to see some good examples of accurate 80's chord voicings and progressions that I could use as a starting point for my own writing and transcription practice. In Mike's older classes there's a visual representation of the keyboard at the bottom of the screen, but it seems to be missing from this video. Is this a mistake, or has he stopped doing that on the new classes?