1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

Full Film Scores

Discussion in 'Score Study Resources' started by Aaron Venture, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Than
    Thank you so much.

I really really appreciate it. Thanks again for sharing this score. God bless you.

2. [QUOTE = "Josua Sovianto, publicación: 12423, miembro: 1738"] Que

Muchas gracias.

Realmente lo aprecio mucho. Gracias de nuevo por compartir esta puntuación. Dios los bendiga. [/ QUOTE]
    ¿Qué tal, podría compartir las partituras de Harry Potter y las reliquias de la muerte parte 1 y 2 de nuevo si es posible, por supuesto? , I have the score of the lorax movie, I had many more things from the extinct Cinemascores but I had problems with my hard drives and I lost many things if not the vast majority but I love that at least I found this community there, because the scores of the movies help me to practice my transcripts, (only for educational purposes, never lucrative), so if you need it, let me know

3. This is a gold mine, Leonardo thanks for sharing your score collection !
    I'm still looking for Warhorse though.