1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on this Song

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Marian Szewczyk, Jan 12, 2020.

1. This is actually my first attempt at writing an actual "song" in verse-chorus style. Basically, I wanted same raw melodic material, that can later be arranged for choir, orchestra, and more. Lyrics will also be added soon.

For now, I wrote a simple piano arrangement. Basically, I would say it's finished, but I would like to hear your thoughts before I continue working with it.

Piano sheet is attached. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Michael L├╝ckgen likes this.
  2. Sounds very nice I don't really have any feedback to give other than that the ending seems a bit too sudden it might be better with a longer cadence otherwise I couldn't see anything wrong with the piece. Good job.

3. Thanks pal. You're definitely right, and yes the ending will be different, at least in the orchestral arrangement(s). I already have something in mind, I just thought it was a bit too much to include in this "raw" version basically. Thank you for your feedback.

Bjarke Tan likes this.