1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

Ant Kingdom

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Michael Lückgen, Jan 13, 2023.

1. #1 Michael Lückgen, Jan 13, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    Hey Guys,

I am currently working on multiple songs, which together should tell a story, like film scores do.
    I have finished the first two tracks which kick of the story, introduce characters and send them on their journey.

It's all just noteperformer for now, but in the future I plan to do a better mockup.

Let me know what you think. I'm kinda happy with the compositions but kinda unsure with some orchestration choices, especially in the second track. But any feedback is welcome!

When I have finished more tracks I will just add them to this thread.

2. #2 Michael Lückgen, Jan 14, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    And the next track. The beginning was quite tricky to orchestrate, but I think it's okay for now... Maybe I will revisit each track in the end and do some adjustments.

Edited:
    And next two:

3. And here is another one. Might take a break from it for a while but will come back to it.