1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

Verta JRE?

Discussion in 'The RedBanned Bar & Grill' started by Sam Miller, Jan 18, 2018.

1. I'm not sure interesting is always important either... meditative drones can be just as important... music that doesn't demand attention can touch something primal and raw within.

but yeah, mainly multiplayer games.

2. In the end, it all depends on context and how one defines those terms. Interesting to whom? And interesting in which way?

3. I would much rather see Norm Macdonald interviewing Mike, to be honest.

4. I love Norm Macdonald. Huge fan.

5. I was thinking you would,he seems like a great guy, always has something interesting to say and he is an incredible storyteller - whenever I listen to him telling one of his longer joke stories, I am amazed at how well he sets it all up and keeps the interest going, even if the story is pretty long for comedic standards - it makes me think of the things you always say about proper music writing in general, and especially the advice you give in the Structure class. Seeing these parallels really drives the point that music is exactly like language home.

Anyway, it would be really great if he got his podcast going again and you were invited to just casually talk about stuff, I am sure it would be both very entertaining and interesting.