1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

UK Manuscript Paper Supply

Discussion in 'Notation' started by David Healey, Feb 8, 2018.

1. I'm looking for something like Judy Green but in the UK, anyone know of a company like that?

2. I don't know of any companies - but if you have a small community college or university nearby - they usually have a print department that does all the printing for the college. Often times they will accept outside work. They often have oversized printers (one of the colleges here actually has a real 2 color printing press) that can handle large format, heavy weight paper. And they usually are very affordable - you send them a pdf of the file you want printed, and Bob's your Uncle.

We have a medium sized Corporation here in town with similar facilities where I have all my printing done. Works out great. Maybe worth some research and a few phone calls.

David Healey likes this.
  3. Good suggestion. I actually found a UK based company in the end who printed me a lovely set of sketch pads to my specification - https://leafgraphpaper.com/

[​IMG]

4. I've been using these:

A3 landscape, 18 Staves, 64 pages They were £ 8 when I bought a load of them previously, though it looks like they've gone up a bit now.

81DnIKNvxhL._SL1500_.jpg

91WS6ZFRqhL._SL1500_.jpg

Attached Files:

David Healey likes this.