1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

The Starchild

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Alexander Schiborr, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Wow! Its amazing to hear how fast you're developing Alexander. Really terrific work. And yet, there are some really good thoughts and suggestions in this thread to learn from as well. I think its great that you're taking quotes and using these in your piece as composers have done this throughout history and that is the best way to learn. Keep doing it and your own character will eventually shine through. In the meantime, the skills you're developing are amazing, keep at it.