1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

The Art of Engraving

Discussion in 'Notation' started by Mike Verta, Sep 29, 2017.

1. When a process takes time, it inspires careful thought and consideration. When it takes effort, it inspires discipline and focus. When it is completed it inspires self-respect and pride.

2. That was absolutely fascinating. A wonderful example of form following function.

3. Wakarimasu Sensei. Arigatou.

4. #5 Jason Tackaberry, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    That moment when you stamp your last note head on the wrong staff line and realize there's no undo button.

I liked his response to the question of how to fix errors: I don't make mistakes.