1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

Stopping by to say "I miss you guys"

Discussion in 'The RedBanned Bar & Grill' started by Gharun Lacy, May 4, 2018.

1. Haven't been around in a bit because a promotion, politics and diplomacy, "adulting", and greed have all conspired (in mostly good ways) to keep me from writing music and thus contributing to the community. I found a minute to loiter around the site while at the airport and I realized how much I miss writing, listening too, and and talking about music here.

Hope you all are doing well. Keep writing!

2. Hey man! Thanks for the update, I was wondering where'd you go!

Life can get in the way, that's for sure. I hope you too are doing well, and that someday you'll be back!

3. I've been in the same boat. Travelling a lot, long hours and crappy hotel internet. (It amazes me that I can get better internet access in Freetown in West Africa than I can in a 4* hotel in the centre of many major UK towns and cities.)

I've been flicking through this site and I am constantly amazed at some of the knowledge and advice freely on offer here (Aaron on Eq'ing Brass - who knew it would make THAT much difference ?)

I am very much looking forward to the Jerry Goldsmith class later next week, and we've got a bank holiday this weekend in the UK, supposedly the hottest day in like forever coming up, and a fridge with some very cold beer waiting to be deployed.

It's going to be great.....