1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Battlefront II - Gordy Haab

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks & Talk' started by Benjamin Goldman, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. Just wanted to share this amazing score for Star Wars: Battlefront II by composer, Gordy Haab! Really fantastic, detailed writing and honestly thought he did the franchise justice!

Some amazing stuff!

Rohann van Rensburg likes this.
  2. Gordy is fantastic and also a great human being. Was also a student of Neal Desby.

3. Absolutely! Messaged him a few weeks ago and he just seems like he most genuine person. Did not know that he was a student of Desby!