1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Private Shared Session

Discussion in 'Opportunities' started by Abdulrahman Al-Othman, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Hi,

Hope everyone is well.

For those of you who recorded a string section only and would like to record the rest of the orchestra sections, I am currently contacting a company to do a custom 2-hours session with the following ensemble:

WOODWIND:
    2 Flute
    2 Oboe
    2 Clarinet in Bb
    2 Bassoon

BRASS:
    4 Horn
    2 Trumpet
    3 Trombone
    1 Tuba

PERCUSSION:
    1 Timpani

Each composer will have a 30 minutes recording time. The orchestra is specialized in film scoring recordings and it consists of the most qualified and experienced classical musicians of Hungary.

The estimated price will be for each composer to pay is 275 EUR.

Kindly, PM me for more info and if you are interested to join this private shared session.

2. Sorry for not providing some samples. Kindly check the videos below of the orchestra we hope to record with: