1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

Painful Watching Main Theme- Adventure Music

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Samuel Diaz, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Hi there everyone!

A couple of months ago a director I collaborate with often did a low budget comedy web series that required a classic, adventure style orchestral score. It was a lot of fun to do since I get hired to do more contemporary scores and never get to do this type of music. Even though all the music was immediately approved and released because of an insane deadline, I've always felt it could use some improvement structural wise so I posted the main theme here to get some feedback on it. Please excuse the horrible mix, I'm currently in the process of doing all my balances correctly with Mike's template balancing video and this was made long before that. :confused:

here is the link to the series so you can get an idea of what I was working with

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJz3mG7v_BJWUvwB-iz8JQ

Thank you!

Paul T McGraw likes this.