1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Orchestration: The Critical Fundamentals by Michael Barry

Discussion in 'The RedBanned Bar & Grill' started by Doug Gibson, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Have you all watched this? Not a commentary on Mike Barry's opinions at all.
    (I think he creates excellent presentations)

It's more the "Meta-State-of things". Seeing "don't get fooled by CC1 and CC7" .....well....
    all seems kinda "Sad but true"

2. Good video.

I like the point that Orchestration is a lot about: what do you do when your samples are triple wind, massive brass, 5 percentage aso but the real orchestra is only half the size.

3. Saw that one a couple of days ago. Cinesamples does also a couple of other tutorials which I watched in the past. They are really good, but this one also.

George Streicher likes this.