1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

New romantic orchestra Template (2019/20)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks & Talk' started by Alexander Schiborr, Aug 12, 2019.

1. #21 Alexander Schiborr, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    1. Yes exactly, and I re-programmed and tuned them entirely to my own needs and desires. I have created a custom patch library over the last year for it.
    2. Yes, by using different micings you can shape the sound. Its imo the easiest and most natural way to do it.
    3. Additional eq might and can help. I use eq (surgical and sound shaping ) as well.
    4. Convolution Reverb can be useful to glue section on the masterbus or to use it move instruments which simply are too dry to move them a bit back in the sound.

As I got a lot of that similiar questions I think to make it very specific a kind of masterclass or module could be an idea to dive deeper into that subject. As this is an time consuming undertaking to present it on a professional level it will take some time. I also offer private classes to a couple of people which is practically exactly tailored towards that things.

Martin Hoffmann likes this.
  2. Thanks for the answers, very helpful! I'll be waiting for the masterclass, if you decide to make it!