1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

New Masterclass - Orchestration 3-Presets

Discussion in 'Classes & Discussion' started by Mike Verta, Sep 7, 2017.

1. I was wondering about the correct way to combine spoons and the washboard......

Edit: There's a library in there somewhere....

Spitfire Symphonic Spoons.........

Adventure Spoons ?........

Phillip J. Faddoul likes this.
  2. Hey Mike, I just purchased your class but unfortunately I think it was after you sent out the passwords, is there anyway I can still get it before tonight? Thank you!

3. Cool! I just got it. Thank you!!

4. Guys does anyone know what flash player i need to watch the class tonight? I tried watching the last class Film school 101 but couldn't load the player,
    instead i went over to Vimeo. Any ideas?

5. The show is hosted on UStream, embedded here. Check Ustream for playing options. I recall there is a non-flash version available.

6. Ah great cheers Mike, really looking forward to this one.

7. Embedded ustream looks to require Flash. For those of us who don't let Flash near our systems, you should be able to hit ustream directly using the password Mike mailed out.

Sean Gosker likes this.
  8. How do I open the chat?

9. Click Chat on the top bar of this site.

Most of us seem to be opening ustream.tv/channel/mike-verta directly in a separate window, and then opening the chat in another window (on another monitor if you have one).

10. I hope it's online soon. Really looking forward to!

11. I thought I was the clueless oddball doing it that way. Turns out, I'm just another brick in the wall.

12. Anyone know when this is gonna be up online? I was only able to be part of the live stream for a little bit but it was very interesting.

13. It's already up. You should've received an email from Mike, with the link and password. Check your spam folder, in case it found its way in there.

14. #34 Gareth Thomas, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Just seen this thread. Not sure whether to watch this one next or kick starters.

Which would people recommend?

15. FWIW, I haven't seen it either (and nothing in spam), and I also don't see a private area carved out for it in the Classes & Discussion subforum.

16. I personally found more of what I expected from kickstarter in orchestration 3.

17. I'm having the same issue others mentioned above on checkout, except in this case the address actually is https. I've tried reloading but no luck!

Andre Lefebvre likes this.
  18. OK guys, if you could let me know which browser was used for the transaction? Did the transaction timed out, or did you get an error message? Going under the hood to take a look, it would be helpful to know a bit more about your experience.

Thanks!

19. I'm using Chrome, no errors or time outs. I'm just stuck on this:

https://ibb.co/iGMnQb

20. Try Shift + F5 (or Cmd + Shift + R). I have the same problem and it works for me (but I have to do it every time).