1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You're only as good as the harshest criticism you're willing to hear.
    Dismiss Notice

New Masterclass - A Better Main Title

Discussion in 'Classes & Discussion' started by Mike Verta, Sep 29, 2017.

1. #21 Matthias Fluor, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Ah, totally forgot about that one - gonna attend :) 0400 is no price for Mike's insights ;-)

Have the passwords already gone out? If yes - could you send me one as well, I just purchased the class @Mike Verta

See you in a couple of hours!

EDIT: Alright, already received - thank you!

2. Hey guys -

Here's what we did. It needs to be cleaned up/balanced, but I'm not sure we ever listened down end-to-end at the end? Anyway, thanks again for such great input!

_Mike

3. That sounds amazing! I missed out on the live streaming, but I'm looking forward to watching the VOD! Can't wait :D

4. Mike, thank you for the unbelievable chance to look over your shoulder as you revised your score and mocked it up at the same time.

This quote from the thread summed it up best:

DW I'm in freaking awe... this is like a basketball player hitting 99% 3 pointers from the corner for two hours now.