1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Musiversal

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks & Talk' started by Musiversal, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, my name is Eduardo Mota and I am a music editor at Musiversal. This is my very first post on this blog ;)

For those of you that have never heard about Musiversal, we are a company that provides shared sessions enabling composers to record their music for a fraction of the price because you just pay for the time you use. The musicians get paid fairly as well. It's a win-win situation for the music industry.

We have a wide range of orchestras and prices that you can find here: https://www.musiversal.com/orchestras

If you have any questions about what we can do for your project just talk with me, or contact us thru hello@musiversal.com

I would be delighted to hear back from you and your work. Also, feel free to share your experience if you have already recorded with us.

2. Hi Eduardo,

Welcome!

I think that a few people here have been using your service and I'm sure they'll be happy to share their feedback with you. As far as I am concerned I worked with you back when you were called 99Orchestra and had a good experience.

Cheers,
    Claude

Musiversal likes this.
  3. Hi Claude, wowww, that was right in the beginning. We developed our concept a lot since then. We are even going to launch a new service with a different concept soon, that I think every artist could benefit from that. Stay tuned...

Thank you for your support and have a great week! ;)

Cheers,
    Eduardo