1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Music for My Mom (And for our library)

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Benjamin Maisonet, Feb 9, 2019.

1. All good mate. Glad about your comment and looking forward to more music from you.

2. There's very little rhyme or reason to the names in my arranger track other than "A-B" and "INTRO-OUTRO". Calling that a bridge, honestly that's just the default name it gave it when I threw it in there and didn't bother to change it. I do that more for maintaining my sanity in keeping the track organized so I know where to look for things. Whether or not it's a bridge (which it isn't) is largely irrelevant when I do these labels.

I'll definitely investigate some of what you and others have said to see what I can do to make this better. Thanks all for the advisories and I'm glad we can move past me being an asshole.

Bradley Boone likes this.
  3. I found the middle bit (1:07 - 1:45) a pleasant update as it was easier to follow and settle into the statement than the original version in that part.

4. Definitely concur.

5. – Way too much notes on piano form the beginning to 1,00
    Try to do less and let the piece breath.

–At 1,44 you should do something bigger with orchestration, because until 1,44 you stayed soft. ;)

Benjamin Maisonet likes this.

6. Thank you for the feedback! I don't agree, but I appreciate your perspective.