1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Kuwait Film Symphony Orchestra

Discussion in 'Opportunities' started by Abdulrahman Al-Othman, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Nope, different company. But they probably use some of the same musicians

Abdulrahman Al-Othman likes this.
  2. Just as I feared...
    I've made a phone call to all the organizations you guys mentioned to me and they said the same thing: Kuwait is NOT covered. Your only option is to contact Disney itself.
    This is what I did. I contacted them 3 times already and one time from December 6, 2018.

This is what the companies advised me today since Kuwait is outside the normal channel. They want me to proceed with my event and keep records of all the emails I've sent to them. This is the best proof in case Disney contacted me regarding the event. I could show them that I've tried several times to obtain the license the right away. This may be my only hope. I'm not going to cancel an entire event that's worth thousands of dollars. I did what I could and I did my best. I don't like this escape plan, but its on them.

3. Well, dont rely on that philosophy.

Thomas Bryla likes this.
  4. If you throw in the towel after 3 unanswered e-mails you're not trying hard enough imho. Try calling them on the phone. Send a letter with return receipt. Make sure you're addressing the right department within the company. Your emails might have gone straight to some spam folder based on the IP you're sending from. A friend of mine once tried using his credit card in egypt and they automatically blocked it because of the geo IP lookup suddenly pointed to a different country than usual and apparently there is so much online fraud in those regions.

David Healey likes this.
  5. I haven't given up yet ^^