1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

Headshot's Forum

Discussion in 'The RedBanned Bar & Grill' started by Samy Cheboub, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Gorguts, despite the name, is actually pretty high-brow for older death metal. Luc just posted this:

2. sexy

sounds like it would make a great collab with the newer spawn of possession sound...

kind of REALLY reminds of me in a flesh aquarium(unexpect)

it's really crazy how I've managed to outgrow death metal entirely in 1 decade... I still occasionally listen to and time begins from decrepit birth - but aside from that I rarely reach for the stuff when I'm sick of hearing things I've made

3. Just had time to check my Redbanned and see if there was anything pressing - people looking for me or whatever. I skimmed a couple posts in this thread, which I'd forgotten about, and I would just like to say: I have no memory of what anyone is talking about, and I couldn't give less of a fuck, but if I posted something on VI-C, I stand behind it. I don't know what it was, but I know it was logical and defensible, and honest. That's all I post. Made a whole forum dedicated to the concept, actually. Anyway, you guys rock, please carry on.

Noam Levy and Alexander Schiborr like this.