1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Headshot's Forum

Discussion in 'The RedBanned Bar & Grill' started by Samy Cheboub, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Gorguts, despite the name, is actually pretty high-brow for older death metal. Luc just posted this:

2. sexy

sounds like it would make a great collab with the newer spawn of possession sound...

kind of REALLY reminds of me in a flesh aquarium(unexpect)

it's really crazy how I've managed to outgrow death metal entirely in 1 decade... I still occasionally listen to and time begins from decrepit birth - but aside from that I rarely reach for the stuff when I'm sick of hearing things I've made

3. Just had time to check my Redbanned and see if there was anything pressing - people looking for me or whatever. I skimmed a couple posts in this thread, which I'd forgotten about, and I would just like to say: I have no memory of what anyone is talking about, and I couldn't give less of a fuck, but if I posted something on VI-C, I stand behind it. I don't know what it was, but I know it was logical and defensible, and honest. That's all I post. Made a whole forum dedicated to the concept, actually. Anyway, you guys rock, please carry on.

Noam Levy and Alexander Schiborr like this.