1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Email List?

Discussion in 'Forum How-To's' started by Rohann van Rensburg, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Would someone please enlighten me on how to join an "upcoming masterclasses" email list? I'm glad I re-checked the upcoming Brass Masterclass thread or I would have missed the Indiegogo campaign. I know you can obviously subscribe to threads, but am I missing an obvious "opt in" anywhere for emails?

2. Masterclasses -> Classes and Discussion

Scroll down past the class sub-forums and below the "Post new thread" you'll see "Watch forum".

upload_2018-2-18_4-29-48.png

This should shoot you an email every time this forum updates, which is only when Mike is announcing a new class. Not exactly as straightforward as an email subscription, but it works.

3. Thanks Aaron! I saw Mike mention an email list in a YouTube comment once (I think) but this will work fine.