1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

"Classical" Composer you Might Enjoy

Discussion in 'The RedBanned Bar & Grill' started by Patrick McClanahan, Oct 11, 2018.

1. His name is Peter Boyer. If you aren't familiar with him it might be worth checking out his music. He definitely has a John Williams influence here and there in his work. It is pretty unusual as far as I'm aware to be a so called classical guy and be unabashedly a fan of JW or film music in general....at least it was 20 years ago when I was in college. Anyway, I figured some of the redbanned folks might enjoy, so here is a link.

Watch "Festivities" on YouTube

Mattia Chiappa and Paul T McGraw like this.
  2. I'm glad you posted this. I was not aware of Peter Boyer. I loved "Festivities".

Patrick McClanahan likes this.