1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Class-Breakdown Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Template Balancing' started by Sam Miller, Jan 14, 2018.

1. I've taken responsibility for this one and it's been listed as "In Progress" for a while, so I figure I'd better provide an update.

I've uploaded my progress so far into Jason Tackaberry's spreadsheet. The original thread is here.
    I've placed a notation in the last row to show where I'm up to, "@3:34:40." I'm working through the video as I'm remaking my template, so progress is slow but steady. I'm also collating a list of questions that I'll post here after the fact.

Cheers,

Sam

2. What is it ? I mean what is the project ?

3. It is a project to create an index of the topics discussed in each marsterclass, with timestamps and relevant information