1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Discussion areas for the individual classes are unlocked for all users. Let's see if this makes it any more useful. If not, we'll drop this or organize under a single banner to save space and lean things out.
    Dismiss Notice

Cinematic Sound Radio

Discussion in 'Score Study Resources' started by Matthias Calis, Jan 8, 2018.

1. #1 Matthias Calis, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    After listening to Art of The Score (linked by someone here @Tino Danielzik) I found another cool resource... though technically, this is more just a treasure trove broadcasts of film, tv , and game music, with much less analysis and more 'casual' background information on the recordings, conductors etc.

This is Cinematic Sound.net: http://www.cinematicsound.net/

I can especially recommend ep 42 for JW fans :)

2. #2 Matthias Calis, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  3. I didn’t know Mike worked on Superman Returns. That must have made the I-V-IV-I arrangement of the Superman love theme even more horrifying.

4. All kidding aside; how in the world did they figure that out and what is it supposed to mean?
    Thanks for sharing btw, been a while since I heard those.