1. Didja accidentally blow through the whole, "We're using our real names" thing on registration? No problem, just send me (Mike) a Conversation message and I'll get you sorted, by which I mean hammered-into-obedient-line because I'm SO about having a lot of individuality-destroying, oppressive shit all over my forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happy 2018, Everybody! Thanks for making Redbanned such a cool, helpful, and inviting place. Here's to another great year!
    Dismiss Notice

After Medjugorje - (my song)

Discussion in 'Critique & Feedback' started by Daniele Nasuti, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Hi everyone, I'm new here even if I've bene watching @Mike Verta 's youtube videos since 2013.
    I come from italian pop music which I've listened since I was a child, but in the last years I've been hearing and studying also a lot of soundtracks.

"After Medjugorje" came out on digital platforms in 2017 also if I wrote the first idea in 2013 (a long story).

I call it "song" because I've structured it like a song, but actually doesn't have lyrics.

Listen to it if you want and please tell me what you think about. I'm open to advices ;) :)

Thank you!!